The Ruger Mark IV 22/45 LITE Gold Threaded Barrel 22LR pistol as the design features and look the Mark III with a new one button takedown for quick and easy field stripping. The Mark
IV is a great platform for training new shooters, or just to go out and have some fun cheap target practice. Designed with accuracy and fit and function in mind the new Mark I V’s will
continue to add to the high standards set by the older generation Ruger Mark pistols.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Receiver is made of aerospace-grade aluminum and is ventilated, making the pistol extremely light.
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated front strap and checkered backstrap.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- 1/2×28 Threaded Barrel with thread cap.
- Gold Anodized Finish.
- Two 10 round magazines.
Ruger Mark IV 22/45 LITE Gold Threaded Barrel 22LR with two 10 round magazines MFR#: 43926 UPC: 736676439263